These meetings are an informal discussion to explore family experiences.
Parent representatives from Express will facilitate the meetings; accompanied by either one or both of the CCG Childrens Commissioners (from Kingston and Richmond).
We will collate the discussions, based upon the questions below, into a summary report co-authored by SEND Family Voices, Express CIC, NAS Richmond and ADHD Richmond.
The output may inform the structure for a full consultation on diagnostic pathways for autism and/or adhd in the future. These are the questions we will explore:
1. Is a diagnosis important?
2. What worked well about the process? What didn’t work well?
3. What are the benefits of diagnosis (if any)?
4. After diagnosis, what changed for your child? And what changed for you?
5. What services did you feel able to access whilst waiting for a diagnosis?
6. Who helped you? …and what else could have helped and when?
Please book for this event using this link - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/express-cic-coffee-morning-meet-the-commissioner-19th-june-2017-tickets-35005871504
Is there a cost for this service?
Who is the event for?
This Event Supports
Files and Documents
- https://5f2fe3253cd1dfa0d089-bf8b2cdb6a1dc2999fecbc372702016c.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.com/uploads/afclocaloffer/file_attachment/file/5367/CAMHS_Chat_v5.pdf (Adobe Portable Document Format, 246 KB)